Liquid Wood Tattoo

Modern Scarification:
Modern Scarification:

Sunday, February 22, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saw This Pic On Pinterest
Saw This Pic On Pinterest

Monday, November 19, 2012
Monday, November 19, 2012

Photo Cred: Ny Post
Photo Cred: Ny Post

Take A Little Piece Of My Art
Take A Little Piece Of My Art

Prescription For Art 'meds' By Psychotherapist And Sculptor Jon
Prescription For Art 'meds' By Psychotherapist And Sculptor Jon

Friday, 25 May 2012
Friday, 25 May 2012

Selection, Mutation, Gene Flow, And Drift: The Canadian Institute Of
Selection, Mutation, Gene Flow, And Drift: The Canadian Institute Of

Beauty Beat
Beauty Beat

On My Eyes I Used Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h In 35  On And On Bronze
On My Eyes I Used Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h In 35 On And On Bronze

Funny Fat People Pictures
Funny Fat People Pictures

Mac Woodwinked And Twinks Eyeshadow Look
Mac Woodwinked And Twinks Eyeshadow Look

Tattoo Inspiration
Tattoo Inspiration